Last revised on August 1st, 2020
We will NEVER sell Your information to anyone.
Quaderno never sells personal data and carries out all processing operations in strict compliance with European privacy laws. You are in control of Your personal information at all times.
Quaderno values Your Privacy and strives for its services to be safe and enjoyable for everyone. This Policy sets out and explains how Quaderno collects and processes personal data, the purposes for processing and how We protect it.
Quaderno is committed to the Internet and to its Users. This is why one of its main commitments is to provide the most secure and confidential service possible, ensuring the privacy of Users' communications and personal data.
The database generated from the Quaderno website and services belongs to Recrea Systems, SLU ('Recrea'), with company registration number B35635648 and headquartered at Bravo Murillo 34 - 35003 Las Palmas, Spain.
Recrea guarantees fulfilment of the data protection conventions, under the terms stipulated in the Spanish Organic Law 2/2018 of 5 December on Personal Data Protection ('Applicable Law'), which transposes all the relevant European Union directives relating to data protection.
As stipulated in article 12 of the Applicable Law, Recrea will only access data that Users have saved on the database following their specific instructions. This data will be used exclusively for the purposes specified in the contract and will under no circumstances be disclosed to third parties.
As soon as a User has registered on Quaderno, their personal data, addresses and means of payments are incorporated into Recrea's database so they may enjoy the services and products of Quaderno.
The aim of this is to provide the User with access to and use of Quaderno and its products and to allow Recrea to draw up statistics on those services used and requested by the User, as well as to send out requested service updates.
In accordance with regulations currently in force, We inform Users who fill out the said registration form that their personal data will be held on a file that has been duly declared and registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
At any time, Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing a letter to the above stated Recrea address.
Information We Collect
Personal identification data: full name, address, phone number, and email address.
Financial data: tax ID, VAT number, bank account number, invoices, and credit notes.
Device-specific data: IP address (to comply with EU VAT rules for e-services).
Log data: referring URL and domain, pages visited, geographic location, preferred language used to display the webpage, and date and time when website pages were accessed.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto Your device when You access certain webpages. Cookies allow the webpage, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the number of times You visit it, the browser habits of a user or computer and, depending on the information that it contains and the way in which the computer is used, cookies can be used for user recognition.
Bear in mind that in order to be able to use certain services and functionalities that We offer on the Quaderno platform, You will need to have cookies enabled on Your browser.
Most browsers allow You to choose whether to accept cookies or not. If You do not wish to have cookies placed on Your device, please set Your browser preferences to reject all cookies, before accessing Quaderno.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit allaboutcookies.org.
For more info about the cookies Quaderno make use of, please visit Our Cookie Information page.
Security and Data Center Location
Quaderno's primary data and servers are hosted at DigitalOcean's data center in Amsterdam (EU).
Quaderno has implemented various measures to ensure that Your information is adequately protected against unauthorised access, use, disclosure and destruction. Please keep in mind that risk can never be eliminated but can be significantly mitigated and reduced. All measures which Quaderno has taken significantly reduce the risk. Quaderno shall not be held liable by any Third Party, including You, in any event of unauthorized access, use and/or disclosure of information provided that such is not due to Gross Negligence, willful misconduct, fraud or bad faith by Quaderno.
Security measures adopted by Quaderno include:
- access to the information stored within Quaderno's servers is restricted to a limited number of Quaderno employees and Third Parties who can access the information only in specific and limited circumstances and are bound by confidentiality.
- Quaderno's servers are protected by (1) firewalls establishing a barrier between Our trusted, secure internal network and the Internet and (2) IP restrictions, limiting access to whitelisted IP addreeses.
- each User may only access information pertaining to its Quaderno account.
- we use HTTPS for Quaderno's Services providing secure transfer of data to prevent wiretapping and man-in-the-middle attacks.
Access and Disclosure
Quaderno does not rent or sell Your information, but we do disclose Your information to a limited set of trusted Third Parties in the situations explained below, for which You, by using Our Services, hereby explicitly consent.
- we will disclose Your personal information where We are bound to do so, at law or via a court order as well as to meet any legal or regulatory requirement or obligations. We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that those requirements or obligations are in accordance with Applicable Law.
- we reserve the right to disclose Your information to any Third Party if We have reasonable information to believe that the disclosure is necessary for the purpose of an investigation and/or for the enforcement of any breaches of the Terms of Service (if applicable), to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security, technical issues or other irregularities or illegalities, protect the rights and interests as well as the property of Quaderno.
- we may also share aggregated anonymized, non-personal information with the public or with any Third Party for researching or publishing industry trends related to Quaderno's Services.
Quaderno also works with Third Party providers which provide important functions to us that allow us to provide You a better service, and other business partners. We need to disclose user data to them from time to time so that the services can be performed.
We only share information with the Third Party that is required for the service they are offering and contractually bind these providers to keep any information We share with them as confidential and to be used only for particular purposes. For example, amongst others, We have providers that process Our credit card transactions, support Our internal support system, and manage Our marketing communications. By using Quaderno, You explicitly consent to, and authorize us to sub-contract in this manner.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
If you need standard contractual clauses signed to be able to use Quaderno, You can use the form below to generate a data processing agreement. Fill in the fields on the form, and you will be emailed a document to e-sign that will have all those details filled in.